What are the steps to becoming an Air Control Pilates® teacher?
Choose a Course Option that suits your needs, then Sign up!
Introduction to Aerial Pilates
Includes the first 1-4 theory Units of the full teacher training courseBUY NOW
In Person Aerial Pilates Teacher Training
Experience Aerial Pilates in the beautiful studios in Scotland, U.K.BUY NOW
Multiple Instructor and Studio Aerial Pilates Teacher Training
Great for Pilates, Aerial & Yoga Studios!BUY NOW
Invited & Private Aerial Pilates Teacher Training
Live & in person interactiveEmail: [email protected]
Complete the Training & Submit Assessment Materials
Once you become a qualified Air Control Pilates Teacher, you can become an Air Artist!
Air Artist membership will give you access to a supportive network!
- Exclusive Air Artist international online workshops
- Use of logo & marketing
- Marketing & social media tools
- Air Control Pilates Educational articles
- Special discounts on upcoming courses and training
- Community support, mentoring and love in the Air!
- Download FREE guide to add value to your studio
Brand NEW course just launched!
What you'll learn
- Safe practice to ensure a professional aerial hammock set up
- Meditation and movement techniques
- Guided meditations (scripted for your ease)
- Deeper understanding of how to hold a meditation session nerves
- Aerial hammock positions
Guided by Rumbie Musunhe
Terms & Conditions
- Pre course Mandatory documents must be signed
- Must be over 18 years old
- For self directed online teacher training, your course and evaluation video must be completed within 6 months
- Video Evaluations must be submitted in English
- Attending our Teacher Training does not guarantee a certification – attendees must submit and pass their evaluation process
- Cancellation policy: No refunds will be given once purchased online. If you cannot physically attend your course, you will be given an option to transfer to another teacher training date